[3830] Rus DX KO7SS SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX KO7SS SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:41:10 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Remote Operation

  160:    28    0        18         0
   80:   175    0        46        13
   40:   318    0        62        21
   20:   620    0        73        51
   15:     8    0         7         0
   10:     0    0         0         0
Total:  1149    0       296        85  Total Score = 1,855,707

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

A big thanks to Ray and the guys at Remote Ham Radio! Amazing stuff!

Lots of 12 hour work days and only 1 weekend off in March, so I was
needing a radio contest! With no sunspots and no 10/15M, we are on a
long dry spell for CW contesting fun out here in W7. So, just like
the tourists that come down here to Tucson for a Spring break, and
rent the flashy Mustang convertibles all lined up at the airport, I
took a mental Spring break and rented the flashy W1/LUBEC station :)

I wanted to run EU stations and I got to (insert smiley face)

My home station antennas have to come down for the summer due to
HOA rules (the QTH is in a summer vacation home area), but now I
sure have a plan for the WPX CW and IARU contests!

73, Bill KO7SS on Mt Lemmon in Arizona