[3830] BARTG N3QE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG N3QE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:40:45 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:   77       8         12
   40:  158      23         14
   20:  254      49         18
   15:    1       1          1
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  490      81         45  Continents = 7  Total Score = 432,180

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Intermingled my BARTG on-time with Russian DX activity. Which was then
intermingled in a full family weekend of volunteering and eating out!

20M opened late and hardly any 15M activity at all. 40M very bad to EU after my
sundown, and just poor before my sundown. But I just kept coming back for more,
all the way to the final hour when I was having decent domestic rates on both 40
and 80.