[3830] Rus DX E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 13:17:20 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R E70T E76C E77C E77DX E77W
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   309    48       54        58
   80:   502    90       70        65
   40:   544   299       87        70
   20:   682   426       93        75
   15:   267    11       75        50
   10:    45     3       34        15
Total:  2349   877      413       333  Total Score = 15,939,782

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Home of E7DX is again under flooding and some of our RX verticals and cables are
already in water. So far our shack is safe, let us hope it will be not so bad
like 2014, when the water level was higher.

Station was not used for some time (2 years) in Multi Single and we needed to do
some changes and upgrades!

Still no real inband antennas, 2 x A3S for 20/15/10m on 9m towers and just
piece
of wire (lets as call it open beverage direction 240 deg) 160/80/40m.
to do more was not possible because of flooding.

Just few seconds before contest we were almost "ready" and contest
started a bit chaotic. But after some time we could get a bit more serious into.

Nice competion with LZ5R boyz on cqcontest.net

Thanks for the QSOs and CU hopefully in WPX SSB !

73s
Braco
E77DX