[3830] VaQP K2PI SOAB/MixedFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP K2PI SOAB/MixedFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 02:23:10 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: K2PI
Operator(s): K2PI
Station: K2PI

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed HP
QTH: Warrenton, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:12

  160:
   80:   83    212
   40:   79    242
   20:   96      7     12
   15:    2      4
   10:    1
    6:    4
    2:          34
  UHF:          15
----------------------------
Total:  265    514     12  Mults = 168  Total Score = 195,552

Club: Fauquier Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Enjoyable time.  Started off with a massive cold and a completely hoarse voice,
so little phone that first day.  Ended up mostly on phone, pulling out of the
cold.  So many multipliers are not present on CW, which is a shame.

Thanks to all who worked me, despite the absolute certainty that you had
"FAU" somewhere in your log by the time we did.  Thanks as always to
the mobiles who put so many countries on the air.  Maybe, like DXpeditions, we
ought to think about defraying some of their fuel costs, at the very least.
Finally, thanks to SPARC for one of the very best QP's out there.

K3/KPA500/KAT500 Hexbeam on a mast and assorted wire antennas