[3830] Rus DX SM9A(@SA3CWW) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl1iao@dl1iao.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX SM9A(@SA3CWW) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:22:56 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: SM9A
Operator(s): DJ5MW DL1IAO
Station: SA3CWW

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: JP80MP
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   295    31       42        44
   40:   400   105       47        47
   20:   374   117       52        45
   15:    54    17       29         1
   10:     9     0        6         0
Total:  1132   270      176       137  Total Score = 2,270,502

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

IC7851, Backup K3S/P3, 4O3A Triplexer+BPF, WX0B SixPak, audiobox for referee
WT v4.27.0 on 2x Mac mini MD387D/A (Win 7)

      (80) DP @10m (in tree)
      (40) DP @10m
(20/15/10) Rotary DP @10m

WRTC-style setup with very limited antennas in my little garden and QRM from the
neighborhood. Manfred came thursday evening via Stockholm and we tried to set up
some antennas in snowy and cold WX on friday. Focused on testing the equipment
and operated 16 hours. The Rotary DP certainly was not good enough to work the
weaker DXCCs and oblasts. From here much of the contest was about working DL, I,
EA and LZ.

Thanks for the QSOs & looking forward to meet at WRTC in DL!

73,

Stefan DL1IAO, SA3CWW/SM9A