[3830] WPX SSB KO0A(@N0AX) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KO0A(@N0AX) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 15:03:05 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KO0A
Operator(s): N0AX N0SSC N9ES N0RBB KD0YJN
Station: N0AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:   24
   80:  171
   40:  300
   20:  343
   15:   65
   10:   25
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was a "social" contest for the Elayer Contest Club - thanks to my
St Charles ARC for the use of KO0A.  We had experienced and new ops getting used
to the station and contest operation for bigger and better things in the
2018-2019 contest season.

Glad conditions were reasonably good - even got called by a few EU on 75 SSB
which is pretty unusual for MO.  I'm sure there were a few more calling just
below the noise.  Maybe if I had better "phone ears" I would have
pulled a few more out.

Good times, hamburgers for all, and N0SSC even demo'ed a satellite pass in
mid-afternoon for a break.  See you next time!

73, Ward N0AX