[3830] WPX SSB N1DC SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N1DC SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 22:11:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

------------
  160:   10
   80:   27
   40:   32
   20:   53
   15:   28
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Limited S&P effort this weekend. Conditions were much better earlier in the
week.
Sunday morning was very difficult. EU propagation was limited with deep QSB.
Stations I usually work on the first call could not hear my 100W.

Found many stations in between broadcasters on 40M. Most were worked with one
call. The low end of 40 had 4-5 stations on top of each other.

Hard on the ears but still great fun hunting for mults.

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,  Rick