[3830] WPX SSB OL9R(OK6RA) SO(A)SB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL9R(OK6RA) SO(A)SB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 23:42:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OL9R
Operator(s): OK6RA
Station: OL9R

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: Prague
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1011
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

FT-1000MP + dipole 35mH
Win-test

I gave myself goal 1000 QSO before the contest (Maybe it was crazy in this poor
conditions and with simple equipment),but it succeeded.

It was great deal. 80% of all time with RUN on VFO-B and S&P on VFO-A
between call.
Brain had adapted to accepting different sounds in the left and right ear after
half contest (made me very surprised - no headache or etc..).It was a shame that
it took only 36 hours :-)

Worked only with 1 JA and few NA stations. Only 3 stations from NA on my CQ.

See you in the next contest. 73 de Vaclav OK6RA