[3830] WPX SSB N2BJ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2bj@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N2BJ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 00:38:50 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N2BJ
Operator(s): N2BJ
Station: N2BJ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    8
   80:   85
   40:  190
   20:  116
   15:   40
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I am on vacation in Orlando and Tampa so this was a very very P/T effort and I
was operating remote from the vacation resort and on spring break all the kids
in the resort had the Bandwidth on the WiFi systems all through out maxed out.
Even though I had great signal from the WI FI the pipe couldn't handle all the
videos and the Spring Break kids pulling down the bandwidth. I apprecaite
everyone who struggled with my audio during some prime time. After Midnight,
early mornings it was OK. Using the FLEX 6500 (What a radio best I have ever had
the receiver can't be beat and operating remote from the pool or anywhere with
the IPad PRO with the SMART SDR remote apple App for the iPad and iPHONE makes
this FLEX Remote the easiest and most convenient. Bad conditions but my first
phone contest remote even though part time.