[3830] WPX SSB NX0I SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx0i@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NX0I SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 00:47:17 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  124
   40:  120
   20:  327
   15:   26
   10:    3
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Even though it is near the bottom of the sunspot cycle, it was a lot of fun
trying to work as many stations as I could with low power.  Couldn't work many
DX stations with the vertical, but managed to snag a few.  10 meters was bad as
expected, 15 not much better, but was surprised at how quiet 80 meters was.  It
was quieter than 40 meters for me.  Anyway, looking forward the the CW portion
in May.  Jerry, NX0I