[3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 04:04:40 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 29

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:  11
   80:  45
   40:  15
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  71  Mults = 62  Total Score = 4,402

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Wow....  Where do I start?

I found out today that my 40 antenna isn't working properly.  It basically is
20% effective at the moment based on RBN tests and on air experience....  so, I
have a handicap with that.

Add to that a major line of storms with massive static just passed over, so I
had noise beyond noise.  I struggled hearing several of you, but we got through
it with some patience on your part!

160 was great... wish more people would go down there sooner.

Flex 6600M worked beautifully running dueling CQ with N1MM while things were
kinda slow.  So much fun!

CU Next week.

AB5OR

Joe