[3830] WPX SSB P33W(LZ2HM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB P33W(LZ2HM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 23:24:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: P33W
Operator(s): LZ2HM
Station: P33W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   77
   80:  411
   40: 1104
   20: 2018
   15:  660
   10:    0
------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

The plan was like more of SOAB to stay on the low bands as long as possible
regarding a low solar flux and better activity, but this plan doesn't
happened.
I had a dust and sand storm coming in Friday from Sahara Desert. The noise level
stay higher both days and more of signal coming with low level regarding a week
before in RDXC. The first night went with jumping between 80m/40m but rate was
very low :( and I took my first break in the morning. Make a nice breakfast with
strong coffee and continue effort on 20m . I expected 15m to open like before
but it didn't , upload a few station only ...one more break and catch  15m open
but very short like ES propagation and back on 20m . The 21Z local went to 40m
but noise was a same like first night keep one radio on 40m another moving to
80m/160m but without fun. Take decision to take a long break to morning.

On Sunday, I started on the high bands, but it was still very slow. The good
think was that 15m was much better from Saturday.. I stop before end of the
contest to fix a 36h rules..

Congratulation for Tom, Andy and Kam to "keep me warm" with higher
numbers of QSO's regarding a difficult propagation this weekend

Thanks for all the QSO's and thanks to the WPX committee for a great contest.

Thanks to Harry, RA3AUU for letting me use the station for both contest!

CU in CQWPX CW!

73! Andy LZ2HM

Thanks for all the Q's and thanks to the WPX committee for a great contest.

73! Andy LZ2HM