[3830] WPX SSB AA6OC SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AA6OC SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 03:14:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AA6OC
Operator(s): AA6OC
Station: AA6OC

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): <5

------------
  160:
   80:   3
   40:  13
   20:  21
   15:  16
   10:   1
------------

Club:

Comments:

Elecraft KX3 - 5W, Stealth/HOA end-fed wire in palm tree

SSB is not a good mode for my tiny setup, but I spent a very modest amount of
time working strong stations, listening for new states and countries for my WAS
and QRP DXCC quests (none found/worked), and blind-spotting to cluster to help
those who could actually work some of the weaker DX I heard.

I felt like a wee mouse mingling with elephants during the event - sometimes I
wish for a better antenna setup like the higher-scoring QRP entries have, but
that is not to be in my current housing situation.

It was fun nonetheless despite the meager score...73, Bob AA6OC