[3830] CWopsT NJ8J LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NJ8J LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 04:11:43 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 5

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  28
   40:   2
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  30  Mults = 30  Total Score = 900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
Short end-fed zepp

Logger: N1MM+

My first CWT with my newly minted CWops number.  Got a few welcomes from those
recognizing the newness of the number.

Wasted 15 minutes on an unproductive 40M because it looked like the LDG wasn't
going to tune on 80.  Finally tried again, and for some reason, it worked.

This, so far is the 3rd highest CWT for me.  Not bad, I guess, with most of my
main antenna gone (that short Zepp used to be an OCF doublet fed with ladder
line, until a falling tree broke off the longer wire, right at the feedpoint).
Hopefully, I can get something better strung this weekend, before GQP.