[3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka9fox@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 04:58:55 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: KA9FOX
Operator(s): KA9FOX
Station: KA9FOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 1:20

   80:   63
   40:   50
   20:
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I had to be out of town for a mandatory conference (for my daughter's upcoming
year-long student exchange to India).... by the time we got home, I had missed
over 2.5 hours of the contest. Got on for the last 1 hr 20 mins to pass out a
few QSOs. Was very happy to hear that A) the bands were in good shape and B) the
activity level was very good! For the short time I was on, I had a blast.

Unfortunately, my rotatable 80 meter antenna is broken, so I had to tune up my
160 meter inverted vee.  Seemed to work, but I got beat out more often than I'm
used to there.

73 - Scott KA9FOX