[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0UK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 13:26:58 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   54       1
   40:  107       2
   20:   53       1
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Co.Wy.

Comments:

I must apologize to a K4 or KE4 I lost his call and report due to my error at
the start of contest on 20 mtrs. Truly there is a lost bit of data I could not
retrieve! It was my bad.
 20 lasted as long as it could with trips back and forth. 40 was productive as
ever but the back east swarm moved to 80mtrs and I suspect lots of K6's stayed
on 20 and 40 longer due to conditions.
 The rain didnt show its static self till about 8pm thus had to use lower
antenna and vertical.
 Just glad the lightning held off till about 3am in the morning.
One funny happening took place at the very start. K4BAI was 20 over. He was on
my start frequency and he called CQ I answered. He could get the K0 but not my
call. I wondered what was wrong till I noticed my power level was at milliwatt
level not at 100 watts..Sorry John my bad. OA strikes again...
 Plus I did work my CO WY buddy N7MZW who was 20 over nine on 80mtrs. Chuck is a
strong contester to be sure. He does more with a wire in the tree than some with
stacked yagi's Keep Contesting Chuck Amen.
 On to the next one. God Bless and Trust Christ...
73's PTL bb