[3830] NA Sprint SSB VY1AAA(VE1RM) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB VY1AAA(VE1RM) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 15:54:54 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: VY1AAA
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VY1JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NT
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:    0       0
   40:   84      32
   20:   18       8
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Nice to get on for this one.  Sorry for the screw up with NT -- actually in YT
but forgot this is state/prov and not section :-) Doh!  Thanks to NN1AA for
pointing this out (way late in event!)

Amazing propagation on 40m.   There are VERY long days in Yukon this time of
year.
Sunset is AFTER the end of Sprint -- 0400z, 9 pm local time.   Oli
("Dave") at TM6M peaking s9+, 100-watt guys from New England -- even
VO1KVT, though 3/3 at most.  Though did not work Midwest booming.   My goal set
at 100 QSOs (given conditions,) and met it.  NP2X reporting I was loud 2 hours
before my sunset.  Amazing.

Always fun, and always a challenge from Yukon.

73,

Gerry VE1RM/W1VE
Operating remotely from Hancock, NH