[3830] MoQP N0AC Rover SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N0AC Rover SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 23:05:37 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC

Class: Rover SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:  451
   20:   71
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  522     0       0  Mults = 49  Total Score = 51,156

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a gorgeous day to be mobiling in Missouri. It was crystal clear and crisp.

This was the first time to operate mobile in the MoQSO Party and I had planned
on a muti-op unlimited effort with N0NI but he was not able to participate. At
the last minute my XYL agreed to join me for lunch at Big Muddy's BBQ in
Hannibal. We made a loop from Eagleville to Hannibal to Eagleville activating 16
counties and were back home in Iowa before sundown.

40m was the money band but I did try 20m in about every county but it just
wasn't worth the endless CQs. The morning was a little slow but rates picked up
in the afternoon with the best hour the last hour of operation before crossing
the Mo/Ia line.

Thanks to the sponsors and all those that QSOed with me.

Bill, N0AC