[3830] OK/OM DX SSB OK7W SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX SSB OK7W SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 13:59:24 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OL7M
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18    18
   80:  201    81
   40:  396    72
   20:  491    67
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1107   239  Total Score = 995,674

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest - good conditions and many nice QSOs.
I appologise for my bad sound on 40 meters - it was some bad GND between
devices.
>From beginnig I knew it will be nice fight with OM4MM, thanks for that and
congratulation to your score (1% better than mine :-)

Also many thanks to OK2ZAW and OK1MU for big help with complicated setup

Thanks for all the QSOs, see you all in next contests! 73!