[3830] GaQP KM4HI Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dino@digital.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP KM4HI Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:43:28 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:     18        1
   40:     97       61
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    115       62  CW-Dig Mults = 73  Ph Mults = 39  Total Score = 32,704

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Fun contest as always but very challenging from nearby North FL. Heard many
northern states working mobiles I could not hear on 40m. No 20m contacts. Logged
85 counties but had many gaps in the eastern counties on the SC border and those
south of Laurens County. Chasing the mobiles was a blast especially late on
Sunday. Kudos to W4AN (K4BAI & KU8E) for an outstanding effort with the most
counties logged, 19 total. I had put up an inv V to compliment the phased
verticals and it was interesting to A-B them. The frontal storm blew through
18:00-19:00z and had to shut down. Lots of static both days. Thanks to the GQP
Team and all GA stations for the great participation and fun.
73 - Jim KM4HI