[3830] 222SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 14:23:31 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s):
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Club:

Comments:

Activity around Chicago-land was good but on the light side - only found nine
different stations that I could contact (heard a few more but my cantankerous
FT-736R was just NOT cooperating). I did manage to complete QSOs with 5 of the 9
stations from all 4 of the Grids I visited so 80% of my QSOs were with those 5
stations.

Thanks to KA2KQM, WB8BZK and W0ZQ for the management of the Spring Sprint
events
and to the Central States VHF Society for their continued sponsorship.