[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:08:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 25

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   12
   40:   70
   20:   36
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  118  Mults = 103  Total Score = 12,154

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Bands and activity were fairly good. Eur not vy loud on 20. Had intermittent
line noise problem resulting from rain. New non-members worked, Walt WA8KBU,
Chris NJ5N, Vin K1RM and Gene W0PI. Summer had a fair signal on 40 and was loud
on 20. Great to work level I CWA grad Bill KB4DE once again! Missed CWTs last
week as we were traveling to the Cleveland OH area to visit our daughter. CU
this afternoon.