[3830] 432SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 22:50:18 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s):
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62
Operating Time (hrs): 3.1

Total:  QSOs = 58  Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,450

Club:

Comments:

FINALLY! A Spring Sprint where it FELT like Spring around Chicago-land.

Conditions seemed about average but very decent activity with 16 different
calls in my log (including two rovers). Also tried unsuccessful skeds with
two stations or that count might have been higher.

"Sweeps" (working the other station from all four grids I visited)
were
completed with 5 fixed stations plus four times with one rover (as he
visited four grids) and twice with the second rover (as they visited
two grids). So 24 Qs with two rovers and 34 Qs with 14 fixed stations.

Thanks to all who were on and participated throughout the country.

Thanks to KA2KQM, WB8BZK and W0ZQ for management of the Spring Sprint
events and to the Central States VHF Society for their continued sponsorship.