[3830] FlQP VE3DZ SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] FlQP VE3DZ SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 23:55:44 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Niagara
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   40:  168     0
   20:  315     0
   15:    8     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  491     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 131,588

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Initially I planned to go to FL and operate one of the mobile stations with Bob,
N4BP, however sever flu forced me to cancel.
While still fighting the flu I managed to put almost 16 hours, but CW only (lost
my voice).
It was fun to work all these mobiles, some of them just simply outstanding ops
with fast CW and great ears!
Contrary to them there were quite a few awfully slow CW ops... but thanks to
them for showing up anyways!
Managed to work KN4Y in GUL (and later KU8E) for the sweep.
One of the few QSO Parties I always love to participate!
Great showing from the CCO - one would tell the number of VE3 participants by
knowing how many times and different stations beat you in the pile-ups! :-)