[3830] FlQP K0HC(W0BH) SchoolMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K0HC(W0BH) SchoolMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 02:58:16 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: SchoolMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 18.4
Radios: SO2R

   40:   67     27
   20:  271    230
   15:   12      1
   10:
--------------------
Total:  350    258  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 60  Total Score = 121,666

Club: Hesston College ARC

Comments:

Well, that was ALMOST as much fun as an actual visit to Florida! 20 was good
most of the time, 40 took some work, and 15 was in to Kansas at times but not
much used (except by a few mobiles and several 1x1 ops).

The spelling challenge letters were well represented and it wasn't a problem
finding any of them. The mobiles were out in full force and amazed me once
again. Five or six hours in, I had 66 mixed mode counties. I brought that up to
66 CW counties at 2233Z by working SEM, so now only missing GUL. No joy until
the next morning, when I worked KN4Y/GUL on CW just as he crossed the line.
Special thanks to KU8E who also went out of his way to go thru GUL a bit later.
He gave me GUL on SSB.

On SSB, I missed HAM HOL JAC MON NAS WAL and WAG. Thanks to the SSB mobiles
including those taking time off from CW to help us all out on SSB! I mostly
tracked mobiles on Saturday and spent lots more time CQing on SSB on Sunday.

Even more amazing to me was the fact that I worked a Sunday Sweep at 2033Z. I
know there's no prize for that (maybe there should be), but I've been trying to
do that for awhile and this was the first time I've done it. Great coverage by
all on both days!

Here are the mobile stats from Kansas. FB work!

71: K4KG
41: K4OJ
33: K1XX
26: NO5W
25: N4CW
22: N4FP
19: KU8E
21: AD4ES K8MR
19: KU8E
17: N4TO
16: KN4Y
04: N4DAB
03: K4QD KC4HW NW4DX
02: AC4ZM
01: K4FCG

Top 1x1 and portable stats:

05: K4O K4U K4W
04: K4F K4Z NN2T/P

Hesston College students are one week away from finals, so it was just me this
time. Thanks to the FCG and all the ops and sponsors who make this event one not
to miss. Already looking forward to next year!

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC