[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt N6ZE/R Rover QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt N6ZE/R Rover QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 00:14:58 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint

Call: N6ZE/R
Operator(s): N6ZE
Station: N6ZE

Class: Rover QRP
QTH: dm03sx
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 7  Max Dist(km) = 147  Total Score = 1,032

Club:

Comments:

Briefly operated from just South of the Santa Monica Airport (DM03sx) and then
from my favorite Santa Monica Mts. site (DM04qb) @ 2200ft above sea level. In
shifting gear from one vehicle to another, I left my 33 cm yagi behind, so was
unable to work N6VI/6 on Frasier Peak! One highlight: working WA6EJO on 23 cm
for his first VHF+ Contest QSO since the Thomas Fire!
Very poor activity levels noted and very HOT temperatures also noted.
33 cm: ALIUNCO DJ-G29 & whip
23 cm: FT 736 & yagi
I intend to operate during the 6m SPRINT next week
Thanks to the Sponsors.