[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt W9KXI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9kxi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt W9KXI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 00:25:09 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint

Call: W9KXI
Operator(s): W9KXI
Station: W9KXI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 1  Max Dist(km) = 129  Total Score = 129

Club:

Comments:

My second microwave Sprint and...I eclipsed my first uWave Sprint with a contact
with Kf2MR/R.  I'm sure that there would have been more but I had to QRT after 2
hours.
Thanks also to:
1) Mike N1JEZ who heard my call & report but I could barely copy him.
2) The sponsors
   and
3) to my neighbors who cut down 13 pine trees, most of which were directly in my
path to Connecticut.

See you in the Fall
Al - W9KXI
FN12ne