[3830] CWopsT VE6TL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE6TL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 20:04:44 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 9

Call: VE6TL
Operator(s): VE6TL
Station: VE6TL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  70
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  70  Mults = 70  Total Score = 4,900

Club:

Comments:

First two CWTs I tried LP and had hard time finding a run freq.  This time went
HP with 350W.  Made a big difference as was able to run the whole hour.  Lots of
QSB and had a scare near the end.  At five minutes to the hour, an ALBERTA ALERT
test message was received on my cell phone from the new system the province is
testing out.  The siren startled me as the phone was right next to me.  So much
for concentration!  Still managed my best score yet in this exercise.

Jerry VE6TL
Rig:  FTdx5000MP
Ant:  TH6DXX tribander at 40'