[3830] 50SprngSprnt AE0EE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae0ee@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt AE0EE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 03:14:22 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN34
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

K3, Moxon at 10-12' AGL, still 20' below rooflines.

I put in a lot of effort with this one, and have a score that reflects that (and
the higher-than-normal activity).  Five contacts were on SSB/CW, and three were
on digital modes (two FT8, one MSK144).  Working a station each in MI and TX was
exciting, and really helped the score.

Several attempted contacts showed, once again, that despite my low power (up to
100 W, but usually 50 W), I still get out better than I hear.  I guess that's
what I get for operating in a densely populated urban area with an antenna that
isn't nearly high enough.

Thanks to those who got on the air!