[3830] CWopsT W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 20:04:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 16

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0:15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  33
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  33  Mults = 33  Total Score = 1,089

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I was doing some maintenance on my 40 meter dipole and went into the shack to
check the SWR and came across the CWT.  What better way to check out the
antenna.  I hadn't turned on the computer so I used my paddle and logged on
paper.  Pretty challenging to get the info down on paper quickly enough.  My
fist is pretty rusty but most figured out what I was trying to send.  Kind of
fun doing it this way (for 15 mins anyway).  I wasn't sure if the clock in the
shack was correct so I knocked off early.

73, Hal W1NN