[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 04:07:14 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 17

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:50

------------
  160:   0
   80:   7
   40:  10
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  17  Mults = 15  Total Score = 255

Club: Michigan QRP Club

Comments:

QRN was rampant, especially on 80.  I could hear stations 20 over 9, yet they
couldn't hear me some 23 dB down in ERP.  But, I managed to squeak through with
17 Q's.  Had to break my long standing plan to have equal number of contacts and
multipliers, just to increase the QSO count.

One of the highlights was to work California on 80 meters.  That doesn't happen
very often for my setup.

It was fun, fun, fun.