[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 14:10:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 23

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :46

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  33
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  53  Mults = 41  Total Score = 2,173

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

What fun!  It's been several weeks since I was able to do a CWT, so this was
like vitamins to my soul.  It was SOOO good (and I mean that) to just listen and
hear so many long-time friends as I scrolled across the bands in a S and P mode.
 Called CQ once on 20m and got just one call, so it was back to tuning and
calling via SO2V on this neat Flex 6600M.

I fulfilled my major responsibility this morning as an encourager to my Deep
Dixie CC friends -- I let them all make better scores than I did!  Isn't that
hospitable of me????????

Good night, Gussie...I can't begin to catch my cross-town rival, Joe Moffatt
AB5OR!  He passed 100 this morning and just waved as he breezed past.  All I
could do was just sit here and make sure I kept the low end of the totem pole
warm.  Ha!

So, here's hoping all of you have a great day!  I'm heading off to a press
conference (we have a new and strong Hunger Coalition here and we're trying very
hard to make sure all families in our region have nutritious food to
eat...especially those with children.  One child recently responded, when asked
"What did you have for dinner last night,"  "Oh, yesterday was
not my day to eat!"
Goodness!  That just breaks my heart.  So, we're determined to find a
sustainable way to get food to these young people.  It's not about welfare,
either.  It's about helping to ensure that the human capital in our region
improves so that we can continue to compete in a world market.

OK, I'm off my soapbox now.  It surely is fulfilling, though, to be making a
positive difference in this world - every.single.day!

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600M into 400' loop @ 40 ft