[3830] WPX CW WO7V SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo7v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WO7V SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 00:14:14 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  178
   15:   11
   10:
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I like this contest for several reasons.  Firstly my callsign will almost
guarantee the I am giving out a multiplier to most everybody I work.  Second, as
bad as a CW operator that I am I love that I don't have to TALK.  Those macros
are my friend!

For the SFI being 73 and the sunspots being 26 the band conditions were....
interesting.  The 20m band was open well past midnight Friday and opened very
early in the morning to Europe.  In fact, 20m was the money band.  I did make a
few Q's on 15m but quickly switched back to 20 and tried to avoid the dupes