[3830] WPX CW KC2VVZ(W2LC) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lc@twcny.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KC2VVZ(W2LC) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 01:02:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KC2VVZ
Operator(s): W2LC
Station: KC2VVZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:    0
   80:   33
   40:  101
   20:    0
   15:   68
   10:   29
------------

Club: Gloden Knights Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to work some EU on 15m. Running 25W made it difficult. Having a fractured
rib also made it challenging! I guess if I could choose between a healed rib or
high power I might have picked the high power. I logged in excel due to a
computer crash, now I just have to convert that to Cabrillo, I have an excel to
adif converter, so it shouldn't be too hard to modify that. 73 Scott W2LC at
KC2VVZ