[3830] WPX CW KH6LC M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KH6LC M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 01:09:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC AH6RE KH6KM NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1016
   20: 1790
   15:  767
   10:   25
------------

Club:

Comments:

We enjoyed the contest, a nice diversion from the lava flow happening just down
the road.  We're lucky this was a CW contest as it would have been hard to
operate Phone wearing our gas masks.  Experienced just a little acid rain
static.   Lucky we were wearing noise cancelling headphones, as they knocked
down the noise from the military choppers hovering above.  We're anticipating
this portion of the Big Island breaking off and becoming a new DXCC/IOTA entity.
  News at 11.

         Thanks for another great contest, we enjoyed the weekend.

                             Vy 73 and Aloha
              Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE, Rob NH6V, Kelly KH6KM