[3830] WPX CW WF6C(@N6XI) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rick@tavan.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WF6C(@N6XI) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 02:18:37 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WF6C
Operator(s): AE6Y N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   50
   40:  334
   20:  623
   15:  142
   10:    4
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Practice operation for WRTC using planned equipment and most operating
restrictions, although we did do some SO2V on a sub-receiver that will be
forbidden at the event, dang it. Fixed some problems, discovered some more,
gained confidence that we'll actually get on the air in July. Outstanding
conditions on 40 and 20 Friday night and early Saturday morning at the High
Sierra QTH of N6XI. Became a bit of a drag after that, renewing our appreciation
of the high power category. Put in about 23 hours of actual operating time with
one or both ops in their chairs. That was plenty to accomplish our objectives.