[3830] WPX CW K1EP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K1EP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 11:38:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1EP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    8
   40:   33
   20:   59
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I decided to play around a little in this contest.  I have no outdoor antenna so
I decided to use some stick antennas on my car and run a long coax up to the
shack.  Signals seemed decent for the sunspot cycle and my lack of a decent
antenna.  It was mostly S&P, but I tried to run a couple of times with
limited success. Thanks to all who dug my signal out of the noise.  Actually,
checking some RBN numbers, my signal wasn't that bad at times!