[3830] WPX CW KF3DI(K2LNS) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KF3DI(K2LNS) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 13:17:13 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KF3DI
Operator(s): K2LNS
Station: KF3DI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:
   80:   72
   40:  541
   20:  805
   15:  167
   10:   13
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Many repeats due to QRN over the weekend. Lucky I put up a NE beverage before
the contest. Used a friends inactive call sign. Many questions if the call was
correct. Also quite a few dupes due to stations not logging my call correctly
the first time around. Was very tired at the 33 hour mark and was going to quit.
Took a deep breath and continued on. Got an extra 350,000 points in those next
two hours. Hope the use of KF3DI helped other ops in the added score. Until next
time. Enjoy the summer
Herb K2LNS