[3830] WPX CW W9QL SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W9QL SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 15:34:35 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  243
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Decided to make this a single band attempt, after 20 stayed open way past my
bedtime Friday night and seemed to maintain pretty good conditions all weekend.
Had the usual problems with my low-power and G5RV that I always have with many
EU stations asking for repeats, but most everyone hung in there with me and
helped my score. Worked two Kazakhstan stations, hopefully at least one will
confirm for an ATNO. Wish I could have spent more time, this was a lot of fun.

Dave
W9QL
FTdx5000MP with a G5RV@35ft