[3830] WPX CW KV8Q SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KV8Q SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 21:55:05 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  494
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

We recently downsized and moved into a condo.  setup the station
with not much hope installing a mag loop in the attic above the
garage.  Very surprised to find that it works wonders!!!  I am
really amazed hopw that thing works.  Sure, I have to tune it
every few Khz but that thing really works.  As a result, I had a
ton of fun during this contest.  After missing two years, it was
good to be back bumping into old friends and making some new
ones.  Thanks for all the Q's and I'll be looking forward to next
year.  73 - tom