[3830] WPX CW K5RM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mcbee.john@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K5RM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 00:37:38 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Ar
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   51
   20:  364
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Planned on working it a lot more than I did.  Got the guilt trip from my XYL
with it being a holiday weekend and my kids here, so opted to spend time with
the family.  I really wish these contest didn't have to be on Holiday weekends.
Had fun in the contest and bands seemed okay.  I never could get a run going on
40, but 20 was great.  Those were the only two bands that tried with the short
amount of time that I spend on the air.  Thanks for the Q's and hope everyone
had a great time and weekend.  See everyone on FD weekend and NAQP in August.

73's
John
K5RM
Titan amp & 811H amp