[3830] ARRL June VHF WQ0P Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WQ0P Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:13:44 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: WQ0P
Operator(s): WQ0P K0KAN WA0ARM NS0R
Station: WQ0P

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM19
Operating Time (hrs): 24

    6:  527   121
    2:   60    32
  222:   23    17
  432:   29    19
  903:   11     7
  1.2:   14     8
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  664   204  Total Score = 156,468

Club:

Comments:

Another great June contest!  6m really opened up for us on Sunday and we worked
up and down the east coast for over 6 hours.  Other then 6m the other bands were
below normal conditions and other then the rovers not alot of action.  We beat
our score from last year to surprise us all!  Added 902 to the station this
year.  Hopefully we will have 2304 by next year.