[3830] NCCC Sprint N5ZO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N5ZO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 03:08:54 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 15

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:20
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   7      6
   40:  17     11
   20:   4      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     21  Total Score = 588

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got late to shack and power switch that is remotable locked me out until some
timeout during sign in process and had to just wait until I was able to sign in
and power everything up.  Then somehow serial numbers got screwed up right from
beginning, issue that I have never quite sorted out with 2 computer N1MM setup.
It started from 51 or so which was number I ended up last week or so, program
grabbed that as 1st number to send for this week and so it was screwed up.  Will
try to be on time next week.
Tnx for Qs de Marko