[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 03:11:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 15

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  11      8
   40:  16     12
   20:  18     12
   15:   9      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     41  Total Score = 2,255

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

'Twas a good night all around the bands. Nice signals from just about
everywhere. Got K8CN on 15 but didn't hear him on the other bands. Short skip
terrific on 20 and 40 for a change. Lots of new or infrequent players tonight.
Sounded like we got a troop of Californians back in the fray. Nearby Okie, W5TM,
almost blew my ears off on 2 bands. Louder than nearby LA NA5G. Struggled with a
TX mult. Only got N3BB on one band. Kept hearing Dale, K5GU but out of sync. Had
9 guys logged on 3 bands and even got W0BH on 4 bands tonight. Thanks to all for
the terrific 30 minutes. All you guys come back next week - the more the
merrier!

5 min segments: 12-9-10-9-7-8