[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 03:22:06 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 15

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      8
   40:  17     13
   20:  17     12
   15:   9      9
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  51     40  Total Score = 2,040

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of action. Many good signals. Well, all but 160! Fifteen was hopping ..
maybe too much. Fell behind my friend, KZ5D, and never could catch up. Nice to
hear TV Bob in there. He must be warming up for something! Missing some data
because my printer is on the fritz (sorry K4OAQ) and had to do this summary
manually from the screen while reading my 3.5 inch CD that was sneaker netted
down here into my cave. Luddites of the world, unite!

Lots of fun. Missed W9RE, W1FJ, and others not heard at all. Missed W8WTS
because lost every jump ball. Fun though. Thanks all the QSOs and action.

73, Jim N3BB