[3830] ARRL June VHF NR7T(KV7V) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ricefam198@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF NR7T(KV7V) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 04:03:52 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  205    96  Total Score = 19,680

Club:

Comments:

First time operating from Mt. Dutton in DM37.  Some snow banks in the trees but
road was clear and  no snow on the road, most years cannot access this site due
to snow during ARRL June VHF weekend.  Bad timing for wind, the winds were
horrific and was challenging putting up antennas, at one point a wind gust blew
in the tent wall enough to knock me in the head with the computer monitor.
Thanks to all your patience as we worked through intermittent T match issues on
the 6 meter yagi.  I had to ask for repeats often because of broken crackling
incoming signals. After the contest I found one Allen set screw missing and
another loose on the matching hardware.  Missed the first two hours of the
contest struggling with wind and antennas but sounds like we didn't miss much.
Thanks again to Kelly KV7V for helping out with operating and antennas. Saturday
was a 6 meter bust but Sunday redeemed the previous day a little with some
double hop E.  Did not hear a peep out of the Pacific Northwest usually we end
up working some of the guys up there.  73 all and see you next year.  Jon/NR7T