[3830] ARRL June VHF K1BX Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1bxsys@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K1BX Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 23:21:58 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: K1BX
Operator(s): K1BX K1WHS W1KL BA1LY
Station: K1BX

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN43
Operating Time (hrs): 21

    6:  935   193
    2:   96    28
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1031   221  Total Score = 227,851

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Late post due to medical adventure.
We revived the K1WHS station for its first test since 2016. 6 & 2 were made
functional. No time for other bands. Used an iPhone for WiFi hotspot until main
link was fixed during the test. No FT8. I'm pretty sure most 6m grids that could
have been worked on FT8 Saturday were actually worked Sunday. Worked many guys
on CW as dupes. Figured they wanted the grid on another mode - but no points for
test. Thanks to Dave for use of Dave's station and Chris for the climbing,
lumberjack work and table repair. We may return for CQ and ARRL Sept.  73, Art