[3830] CWopsT WT2P HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@wt2p.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WT2P HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 04:04:29 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 21

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   63
   20:   47
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  110  Mults = 90  Total Score = 9,900

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

... wow!

Finally cracked the 100 level! Previous best was 98. Came so close to getting
10K in this one as well.

Started out on a good 20M run, then switched to 40 around 0325 when the rate
meter dropped below 90 and 40 meters just came alive for me. A few DX in the mix
on 40 and a few CWA folks! I was running between 33-35 WPM when they called me.

All running except for the last 1.5 minutes when my rate dropped and I saw an
opportunity to pick up some mults and was hoping to get 10k.

Hope conditions are this good for Field Day

73,
WT2P