[3830] ARRL FD KM4HI 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dino@digital.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KM4HI 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 00:32:58 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  188    213     16  Total Score = 1,392

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My recent adventure, with the TE6DX team activation of Uvita Island, NA-155, was

about all the "field day" I needed for one year. So it was a 1E LP
choice for me
from my comfy home QTH. Six meters, however, took a break, as well, on Saturday.
So I mussed around on 40m cw mostly hoping for a better day on Sunday. I wasn't
disappointed. Six came alive with a stingy EU opening in the morning then all
NA. Got in 16 legit FT8 Q's with class & section exchanges. Another 10
didn't know how to interleave the message options or didn't care about FD.
Enjoyed running SSB similar to last year's FD opening. The Predator 2KW
generator hummed along as I switched between the Orion and the 7300 and 3
different loggers to put some Q's into an eventual single log. Overall, had an
enjoyable, productive time in the air conditioned shack. Thanks to all for the
Q's.
73 de Jim KM4HI