[3830] ARRL FD AB9YC 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, awillard69@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD AB9YC 1A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:53:25 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1391   123      2  Total Score = 7,168

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Score includes bonus points.

Conditions were soggy following rain in the days leading up to the weekend.  The
temperatures were warmer than anticipated with a bit of humidity.  Combine that
with abundant sunshine and insects and everyone was lathered up with sunblock,
repellent and perspiration.

Band conditions were a bit spotty in the early hours of the event, but seemed to
pick up as the event progressed.  We had unexpected activity on 15M and 10M, and
the hoped for openings 6M never really materialized.

The team performed well, and we encountered no issues with hardware.  Setup and
tear down went smoothly. This is the third year for Blazing Paddles and we have
the basics down pretty good; there are always lessons to learn and items to
review for next year.  Can you really bring too much gear?

We'll meet in the coming weeks to discuss the weekend in detail; we'll set our
goals for 2019 and lay out plans to pursue over the next 12 months.

#BlazingPaddles
@AB9YC